The fee covers participation in the Phd workshop and the main conference including keynotes, paper sessions and invited paper sessions.
Registration deadline for authors is July 15th, 2021.
Online Registration and payment
Please follow the link to the registration, where you can then select whether you want to register for the main conferences, the workshops, or both.
Fees and Rates
- Authors (4 Days): 120€
- Non-Authors (participant): free
- Phd Workshop (1 day): free
Student participants must register but the participation is free of charge.
IFIP member means a member of some IFIP Technical Committee (TC) or a Working Group of a TC.
Payment must be made in advance of the conference. Payment methods supported are Credit card (preferred method), bank transfer, and “bon de commande” (France only).
International Authors and Participants
- Payment can be made by credit card or by invoice/bank transfer.
- All payments must be made in €.
- The option to pay by bank transfer is only possible up to 6 weeks before ITC, later payments have to be done via credit card.
- The following credit cards are accepted: VISA and Mastercard. We will not accept any bank charge deductions.
The bank wire payment needs to be made to the following bank account:
- Bank name: Trésor Public
- Country: France
- BIC (SWIFT CODE) : TRPUFRP1
- RIB (National Identifier): 10071 84000 00001002336 80
- IBAN: FR76 1007 1840 0000 0010 0233 680
- Bank name: Tresor Public
- Account Owner: Avignon Université, Agent comptable, 74 rue Louis Pasteur, Site Ste Marthe, 84029, Avignon CEDEX 1.
French Authors and Participants
French participants can choose to pay either by credit card or by “Bon de commande”.
“Bon de commande” can be sent via:
la plateforme CHORUS PRO (à privilegier):
- Identifiant: N° SIRET 198 406 852 00 204
- Aucun code service
- Les factures doivent obligatoirement comporter le numéro du bon de commande en 45...
Avignon Université, Pôle facturier - case 43, 74 rue Louis Pasteur, 84029 Avignon CEDEX 01.
Pour plus de renseignements, vous pouvez envoyer un mail à firstname.lastname@example.org.